80Eighty has developed their “Dream Car Giveaway”, initially running once each year to running now an astounding one program every 45 days. This almost famous program has the company thriving, the program has created engagement, email options and sales. 80Eighty now stands out from their competitors.
One of the reasons these 80Eighty programs are doing so well is that the grand prize is a “one of a kind” vehicle. It’s also personalized, as their crew made up of talented motorsports enthusiasts are assembling these vehicles and no two are alike. These vehicles are special and as always, a little cash goes a long way in building engagement.
80Eighty® 600LT Banner
- Printed On High Quality Banner Material
- Matte black gromet on each corner.
- Size: 20″ x 24″
- Add some style to your garage or room
80Eighty® DCG#44 Collage Poster
- DCG #44 Collage Poster
- 24″ x 18″ Poster
- High Resolution Prints
- Bright White Satin Finish
80Eighty® Gear ZHoodie
- High Quality Screen Print in the USA.
- “Most Comfortable Hoodie you will own”
- Black Hoodie.
- 55/45 cotton/polyester fabric.
80Eighty® SnowCamo/ Black Shirt
- High Quality Screen Printed in the USA.
- “Most Comfortable Shirt you will Own”
- Black Shirt.
- 100% combed ringspun cotton printed camouflage jersey For Superior Comfort.
- Contrast topstitched ribbed collar.
80Eighty® 600LT Hat
- Premium Hat For Superior Comfort
- Black hat
- Usually Ships out in 1-3 Business Days.
- Please Allow 3-7 Business Days for Shipping.
80Eighty® SandStone Short
- “The most comfortable shorts you will own”
- High Quality Embroidery Patch
- 80/20 cotton/polyester blend.
- Relaxed fit with tapered knee opening.
- Elastic waistband with flat drawcord.
hat 80 Eighty Isn’t Telling You
Every $5 you spend gets you 1 automatic entry. Sound familiar? The hope of winning your dream car is tempting. It’s easy to rationalize spending large amounts of money on the hope that you could win. But did you know you can enter these giveaways without paying the sponsor a dime? Yup.
80 Eighty, LLC is a company based out of Midvale, Utah. It was founded by Danny Schmucker, Justin Wallace, and Nick Mofford. I’m still trying to figure out what kind of company 80 Eighty is:
1) A clothing company that gives away the occasional “dream car,” or
2) A sweepstakes company that also sells merchandise.
Regardless, 80 Eighty has gained popularity (and profitability) from its recurring Dream Car Giveaways. As of this post, 80 Eighty has over 155,000 likes on its Facebook page alone.
The advertised model for its giveaways is simple: every $5 you spend on their site will give you an automatic entry to the current dream car giveaway. You’ll see and hear Danny, Justin, and Nick mention this throughout their giveaways. Visit their two YouTube channels and browse through the photos they post on their Facebook and Instagram pages.
What they aren’t actively advertising is the fact that you do not have to give 80 Eighty any money to enter the giveaway. In the United States, sweepstakes are not legal if participants are forced to pay the sponsor in order to be entered to win a prize. So to keep a sweepstakes honest (and not a form of gambling), sponsors like 80 Eighty are required to have a “no purchase necessary” option.
Where is 80 Eighty’s no purchase necessary option? It’s clearly posted (in x-small font size and in a font color that closely matches the background color) in the footer of their website (and nowhere