Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump
The Hayward Super Pump large-capacity, technologically advanced pump blends cost-efficient design with durable construction, setting the standard for excellence and value. Designed for in ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, the Super Pump features a totally balanced, efficient Noryl impeller to produce higher flow rates at less horsepower than other pumps, so you can run your pump less and save on electricity. Super-sized 110 cubic-inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load extender ribbing assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads. Exclusive swing-aside hand knobs make strainer cover removal simple and easy. Lexan see-thru strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning. All components molded of corrosion-proof PermaGlass XL for extra durability and long life.
This large capacity pool pump combines durable corrosion-proof construction with state-of-the-art performance for years of trouble-free service. It easily installs on existing in-ground pool systems with a unique, stable mounting base for additional versatility. Rugged, one-piece housing, with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation. Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts. Motor and entire drive group assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just four bolts. Super Pump combines proven performance with quiet, efficient and dependable operation.
Hayward Super Pump
Efficient. Dependable. Proven. The Super Pump has all the quality features you expect from Hayward. Designed for in-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, Super Pump features a large see-through strainer cover, a super-size debris basket, and an exclusive service-ease design for extra convenience. Super Pump combines proven performance with quiet, efficient and dependable operation.
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs for easier strainer cover removal: no tools required, no loose parts, no clamps
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs to be cleaned and eliminated guesswork; special self-adjusting seal ensures dependable sealing
- 110-cubic-inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity; load-extender ribbing ensures free-flowing operation
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 10-feet above water level)
- Heat-resistant, industrial-size ceramic seal is long-wearing and drip proof
- Mounting base provides stable, stress-free support, plus versatility for any installation requirement; adapts 48- and 56-frame motors
- Almost painless installation. Runs quiet and cool. Strainer top is easy to open.
- Pump’s lifespan is fairly short, lasting less than 2 years for some. Not powerful enough for some pools. Pump seals can fail.
Specification: Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump